|Camera Type||Mirrorless system|
|Display Size||2.8 in|
|Supported Memory||SDHC Memory Card, SDXC UHS-I Memory Card, SD Memory Card, SDXC Memory Card|
- Standard range to ISO6400 and extended range to ISO25600
- High resolution
- Wide dynamic range
- Film simulation - explore the nuances of color
- 2.36M-dot organic EL panel
- Two X-E1s, two personalities
- The compact X-E1 is equipped with an internal flash.
- High performance LCD monitor
- Swift menu page selection and scroll-free navigation within each page
- In-camera RAW converter
- ISO100-25600 sensitivity setting range
The X-E1's sensor adopts the same high-performance 16M X-Trans CMOS found in the X Series flagship X-Pro1 model. Featuring an originally developed color filter array with a highly random pixel arrangement, its X-Trans CMOS sensor eliminates the need for an optical low-pass filter, which is used in conventional systems to inhibit moiré at the expense of resolution. The array lets the X-Trans CMOS sensor capture unfiltered light from the lens and produce unprecedented resolution. The unique random arrangement of the color filter array is also highly effective in enhancing noise separation in high-sensitivity photography. Another advantage of the large APS-C sensor is the ability to create a beautiful "bokeh" effect - the aesthetic out-of-focus effect created when shooting with a shallow depth of field.
Specifications & descriptions are accurate at the time of publication, but are subject to change without notice.
Image accuracy is not guaranteed.
Please do not rely on the image for your purchase. E&OE.