|Compatible Processors||Core i5, Core i7, Core i3|
|Processor Socket||LGA1155 Socket|
|Max Supported Qty Processors||1|
|Storage Ports||Serial ATA-600, Serial ATA-300|
- 100% all solid capacitor design
- Supports dual channel DDR3 1600
- 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slot, supports AMD quad CrossFireX, CrossFireX
- PCIE Gigabit LAN
- Supports Intel HD graphics with built-in visuals
- Multi VGA output options: D-Sub, DVI-D, HDMI
- Combo Cooler Option (C.C.O.)
- 7.1-channel HD audio with content protection, supports THX TruStudio
- Supports ASRock XFast RAM, XFast LAN, XFast USB, OMG, Internet flash, On/Off Play, UEFI system browser
- Supports Intel Smart Connect, Intel Rapid Start, Intel Small Business Advantage
Fast, easy and free - ASRock OMG technology allows you to establish an Internet curfew or restrict Internet access at specified times. Administrators are able to schedule the starting and ending hours of Internet access granted to other users. Normally, ISPs (Internet Service Provider) will charge for Internet curfew service. The service controls "all" the PCs connected at home through network remotely but all the PCs in that network will be restricted to access the Internet at pre-setup times.
The ASRock motherboards support the PCI-E 3.0! PCI Express 3.0 can maximize the bandwidth for the PCI Express 3.0 VGA cards, provide ultimate graphics performance. THX TruStudio is specially designed to bring the same great audio experience found in live performances, films, and recording studios to the PC.
Specifications & descriptions are accurate at the time of publication, but are subject to change without notice.
Image accuracy is not guaranteed.
Please do not rely on the image for your purchase. E&OE.