|Type Of Accessory||Wireless TTL flash controller|
- Wireless system uses 2-way radio wave communication for enhanced communication among master and slave units
- Achieves a transmission distance of up to 98.4 feet all at a 360-degree angle
- Up to 5 groups, or 15 individual flashes can be controlled via 1 transmitter
- Supports E-TTL II flash, manual flash, stroboscopic and auto external flash metering
- Dot matrix LCD panel displays all pertinent information simultaneously and backlit control panel means easy operation
- 8 types of custom functions, 3 types of personal functions
- Improved hot shoe contacts for more reliable information transmission and operation
For sophisticated wireless flash setups, there's nothing like the Speedlite Transmitter ST-E3-RT. Facilitating radio controlled, two-way wireless transmission up to 98.4 feet, among up to five groups or fifteen individual Speedlites, the ST-E3-RT represents the next generation in wireless flash systems. With operational controls similar to the Speedlite 600EX-RT, including diverse flash metering options, and a number of flash modes, the Speedlite Transmitter ST-E3-RT makes complex lighting setups simple. With a compact design and highly reliable construction, combined with a clearly laid-out information panel and buttons with back lighting and more, the Speedlite Transmitter ST-E3-RT is an indispensible tool for advanced, professional flash photography.
Specifications & descriptions are accurate at the time of publication, but are subject to change without notice.
Image accuracy is not guaranteed.
Please do not rely on the image for your purchase. E&OE.