- Compact, versatile Micro-Nikkor lens for close-up, copy work and general photography
- Provides continuous auto focus from infinity to life-size (1:1 reproduction ratio)
- Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM) enables accurate, high-speed and quiet auto focus operation
- Two aspherical elements virtually eliminate coma and other types of lens aberration even at the widest aperture
- ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass element offer superior sharpness and color correction by effectively minimizing chromatic aberration
- Internal Focusing (IF) design allows faster, smoother auto focusing and eliminates barrel length changes for consistent handling
- Nikon's Nano crystal coat virtually eliminates internal reflections across a wide range of wavelengths for even greater image integrity
- Super Integrated Coating (SIC) delivers superior color performance, while substantially reducing ghosting and flare
- Optimized for edge-to-edge sharpness on both the Nikon FX-format and DX-format image sensors
- Rounded 9-blade diaphragm for more natural appearance of out-of-focus image elements
- M/A focus mode allows fast, smooth transitions, from auto focus to manual operation
This compact, versatile Micro lens for close-up, copy work and general photography provides continuous auto focus from infinity to life-size (1:1).
Specifications & descriptions are accurate at the time of publication, but are subject to change without notice.
Image accuracy is not guaranteed.
Please do not rely on the image for your purchase. E&OE.