- FX-format telephoto zoom lens with 70 - 200mm focal range (105 - 300mm when used with a Nikon DX-format SLR)
- Constant f/4 aperture throughout the zoom range
- Vibration Reduction (VR) system: minimizes camera shake and lets you shoot at shutter speeds up to five stops slower
- Nano Crystal Coat greatly reduces ghosting and flare
- SWM (Silent Wave Motor) enables quiet and accurate autofocus
- Two focus modes: A/M (autofocus with manual override, AF priority) and M (manual focus)
- Minimum focus distance: 1 m
- Lightweight body for a telephoto zoom lens
High-performance telephoto zoom lens for use with FX-format SLRs.
Boasting a strong combination of constant f/4 aperture and versatile 70–200mm focal range, this lens is ideal for events, travel, wildlife, and even sports.
Nikon's Vibration Reduction system lets you shoot at shutter speeds up to five stops slower for exceptionally sharp, steady images when shooting handheld. The superior optical design delivers outstanding resolution and contrast in diverse conditions.
Specifications & descriptions are accurate at the time of publication, but are subject to change without notice.
Image accuracy is not guaranteed.
Please do not rely on the image for your purchase. E&OE.