- High performance telephoto lens
- SDM system creates smoother, quieter auto focus
- Weather resistant and dust resistant body
- Quick-shift focus system for instant switching from auto focus to manual focus
- PENTAX SP coating protects the exposed lens elements
- ED elements compensate for chromatic aberration
- Developed specifically for PENTAX digital SLRs
- Focal length equivalent to 450mm in the 35mm format
The high performance DA* 300mm ED (IF) lens incorporates an SDM system which creates a smoother, quieter auto focus. Featuring a quick-shift focus system, switching from auto focus to manual is instantaneous. Weather and dust resistant, it's the perfect lens for extreme weather conditions. Developed specifically for PENTAX digital SLRs, the DA* 300mm ED (IF) SDM lens has PENTAX SP coating which protects the exposed lens elements, and a focal length equivalent to 450mm in the 35mm format.
Specifications & descriptions are accurate at the time of publication, but are subject to change without notice.
Image accuracy is not guaranteed.
Please do not rely on the image for your purchase. E&OE.