- Flexible 4X zoom coverage in the telephoto range
- Weather-resistant to handle damp, inclement conditions
- The PENTAX-original quick-shift focus system allows instant switching from autofocus to manual focus operation
- An Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass lens element and two aspherical lens elements offer superior sharpness with minimum chromatic and spherical aberration
- The PENTAX-original SP (Super Protect) coating repels dust, water and grease to keep your lens clean and your image quality at its peak
- Simple and functional design improves operability and body-based depth of field control
The SMC PENTAX-DA50-200mmF4-5.6ED WR features a designed, simplified weather-resistant construction, these zoom lenses offer excellent reliability in various outdoor applications Â - especially in rain, fog and mist.
This telephoto zoom lens covers focal lengths from 76.5mm moderate telephoto to 307mm super telephoto (in the 35mm format). Incorporating an extra-low dispersion (ED) glass optical element in its optics, it assures excellent description of the subject in various telephoto applications, including portraiture, sports/action and landscape, while effectively compensating chromatic aberration over the entire zoom range.
Specifications & descriptions are accurate at the time of publication, but are subject to change without notice.
Image accuracy is not guaranteed.
Please do not rely on the image for your purchase. E&OE.