|Digital Video Format||MPEG-4, MJPEG|
|Max Digital Video Resolution||640 x 480|
|Network Interface||Ethernet 10Base-T/100Base-TX|
- 1/4"" progressive scan CCD for clear, precise images
- Simultaneous distribution of full-frame MPEG-4 and motion JPEG
- Easy Wide-D function for backlight compensation
- PoE for saving installation and cable costs
- Easy day/night function for daytime through nighttime surveillance
- Electronic sense up for low light situations
- Privacy mask for protecting intrusive monitoring
- Easy setup and viewing with built-in tools
- Downsized and lightweight body
- Lowest operating temperature of -10°C
The VN-V25U's progressive scan images are optimal for monitoring on LCD or TFT monitors. You can obtain flicker-free noiseless images even for moving objects.
The VN-V25U can stream both MPEG-4 and Motion JPEG VGA images simultaneously at the full frame rate (30 fps). MPEG-4 distribution is ideal where monitoring with smooth, high frame rate images is required within a limited bandwidth. Motion JPEG images are useful when you need to record images as evidence data, because of the high quality still pictures it can provide.
The VN-V25U's easy Wide-D function is equivalent to the conventional wide dynamic range function, allowing pictures to be adjusted to identify details of the subject even in difficult backlit conditions.
Specifications & descriptions are accurate at the time of publication, but are subject to change without notice.
Image accuracy is not guaranteed.
Please do not rely on the image for your purchase. E&OE.