- IEEE 802.3af PoE compliant device
- 1 x 10/100 Mbps PoE Auto-MDIX RJ-45 port
- BNC video out and video in connectors
- Input/output ports (GPIO) to network to alarm systems
- Diagnostic power and link LEDs
- Four installation mounting points
- 3 x digital zoom
- High quality H.264, MPEG-4, and MJPEG video recording
- Resolution up to 704 x 576 pixels and up to 30 frames per second (fps)
- Stream Internet camera video to a 3GPP compatible wireless device
- Dynamic DNS support
- Time, date, and other text overlays
- Mask overlays conceal sensitive areas
- Supports TCP/IP networking, SMTP email, HTTP, and other Internet protocols
- Recording type: continuous, schedule, or motion detection
- Record streaming video to your computer or network Storage device with Samba support
- Three motion detection windows with just-in-time snapshot, motion detection triggered email alerts, and image upload to FTP
- Event trigger: motion detection or input/output signal
- Event response: email alert, instant snapshot, or video recording
- Send instant messages to Jabber client via Jabber Server
- Supports Quality of Service (QoS) with Differentiated Services Code Point (DSCP)
- Quick Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) installation
TRENDnet's single channel PoE analog to IP video encoder, model TV-VS1P provides advanced IP-based security camera functionality to a traditional analog CCTV camera.
Convert analog video to digital; view video over any Internet connection; record video to a server; and manage motion detection recording and email alerts. No need to install this device near a power source, power and data are received through a single Ethernet cable.
The TV-VS1P converts analog video to resolutions of up to 704 x 480 pixels at 30 frames per second for H.264, MPEG-4, or MJPEG compressed video. Two-way audio support facilitates audio recording and two-way communications. Remote pan/tilt/zoom and auto patrol is supported for Pelco D compliant PTZ cameras. Advanced features include motion detection recording, email alerts, scheduled recording sessions, 3GPP support, Samba client support, input/output ports to network to alarm systems, date-and-time and other text overlays, mask overlays to conceal sensitive areas, an SD card slot, and digital zoom. This compact device can be mounted on most surfaces.
Specifications & descriptions are accurate at the time of publication, but are subject to change without notice.
Image accuracy is not guaranteed.
Please do not rely on the image for your purchase. E&OE.