- Fast and easy to deploy
- Merge and quickly print forms using only the variable ASCII text data transmitted over the network
- Low initial investment for a small number of printing devices
- Works with Ethernet networks for IBM AS/400, S/390, IBM iSeries and UNIX using ASCII, SAP RDI or PCL data
- Supports PCL and PostScript command access for more than 47 industry standard one-and two-dimensional bar codes
- Lexmark SAP R/3 device type for PCL, compatibility tested and approved by SAP for R/3 implementations, provides access to unique features of Lexmark printers, including bar codes
- Visual Bar Code designer to eliminate trial and error and save time when creating the correct commands for a specific bar code
Lexmark Bar Code and Forms Card is designed to work exclusively with the Lexmark Document Solutions Suite to provide printer-based electronic forms support. It supports PCL and PostScript command access for more than 47 industry standard one-and two-dimensional bar codes and uses the processing power of the printer to algorithmically produce bar codes with check digits and error detection when required.
Specifications & descriptions are accurate at the time of publication, but are subject to change without notice.
Image accuracy is not guaranteed.
Please do not rely on the image for your purchase. E&OE.