|Cabling Type||Ethernet 100Base-FX, Ethernet 10Base-T, Ethernet 100Base-TX|
|Data Link Protocol||Fast Ethernet, Ethernet|
- ST type multi-mode fiber port connects over distances of up to 2km
- 10/100Base-TX port supports Auto-Negotiation, Auto-MDIX and Full-Duplex mode
- Functions as a stand alone converter or with the TFC-1600 fiber chassis
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3 10Base-T and IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX / 100Base-FX standards
- One 10/100Base-TX auto-negotiation RJ-45 port
- Auto-negotiation 10/100Mbps connection speed and Half/Full-duplex mode on TX port
- Auto MDIX for 10/100Base-TX port
- One 100Mbps fiber port with Multi-mode ST-Type Connector
- Half / Full-Duplex mode selector on Fiber port
- Status LED indicators for Power, Link/Activity, Full-Duplex, and Speed
- Optional 19"" system chassis with redundant power supply (TFC-1600), holds up to 16 TFC series Media Converters
TRENDnet's TFC-110 series Fiber Media Converter transforms 10/100BaseTX UTP/STP media to 100BaseFX media and vice versa. The 10/100BaseTX port auto-senses 10 or 100Mbps connection speed, auto-negotiates half-/full-duplex mode, and auto-selects MDI-X / MDI-II media type. The fiber connection can be multi-mode SC, MT-RJ, or single-mode SC Connector and it has a slide-switch for selecting half- or full-duplex mode. This converter will give your Switch/Hub the ability to interface with fiber connection over a distance up to 75 km. With the optional 16-slot EIA-19" rack-mount chassis, the TFC series converters are the perfect solutions for various fiber media conversions for your network.
Specifications & descriptions are accurate at the time of publication, but are subject to change without notice.
Image accuracy is not guaranteed.
Please do not rely on the image for your purchase. E&OE.