|Data Link Protocol||10 Gigabit Ethernet|
- Industry-leading performance
- VLAN, teaming, jumbo frame, and stateless offload support
- SR-IOV for faster networking performance in virtualized environments
- QLogic's NIC Partitioning (NPAR) that works with any 10Gb Ethernet switch
- Compatible with QConvergeConsole and native OS-based management tools
- PXE, UEFI, and iBFT boot support
- Low-profile PCIe Express form factor
The QLogic 3200 Series Intelligent Ethernet Adapters boast industry-leading networking performance. The adapters are designed for use in virtualized environments, with support for industry-standard SR-IOV and QLogic's unique NIC Partitioning feature. NIC Partitioning allows a user to divide a physical Ethernet port into four virtual ports with flexible, user-defined allocation of 10Gbps bandwidth.
Specifications & descriptions are accurate at the time of publication, but are subject to change without notice.
Image accuracy is not guaranteed.
Please do not rely on the image for your purchase. E&OE.