|Cabling Type||Ethernet 100Base-TX, Ethernet 10Base-T|
- Built-in 1 parallel (DB 25) and 2 USB 2.0 (Type A) printer ports
- Compliant with USB 2.0 Hi-Speed printing
- One RJ-45 10/100Mbps auto-MDIX Fast Ethernet port
- Supports email printing and FTP printing
- Supports Windows Graphical Device Interface (GDI) printers
- Supports second HTTP port for remote web configuration and IPP printing
- Supports Mac 10.2 ""Rendezvous"" zero-configuration function
- MIB-II (RFC 1213) for SNMP standard management
- IP assignment support for DHCP, BOOTP and RARP
- Built-in flash memory for easy firmware upgrade and configuration file save and restore
- Printing access control/display and email notification for printer error messages
TRENDnet TE100-P21 is a Fast Ethernet print server that transforms a stand-alone USB or Parallel printer into a shared network printer. The TE100-P21 is compatible with 10Mbps or 100Mbps Ethernet network and it has two USB 2.0 and one Parallel printer port. Network professionals can easily manage the print server using Web Browser and utilize the TE100-P21 to promote productivity in a workgroup environment with low equipment cost.
Specifications & descriptions are accurate at the time of publication, but are subject to change without notice.
Image accuracy is not guaranteed.
Please do not rely on the image for your purchase. E&OE.