|Data Link Protocol||IEEE 802.11b, Ethernet, IEEE 802.11g, Fast Ethernet, IEEE 802.11n|
|Integrated Switch||4-port switch|
- Supports PPPoE, dynamic IP, and static IP broadband functions
- Automatic dialing, on-demand dialing, detachable time dialing, filling most dialing requirements
- Supports UPnP, DDNS, static routing, VPN Pass-through
- Supports virtual server, special application and DMZ host ideal for creating a website within your LAN
- Supports SSID broadcast control and MAC access control list
- Built-in firewall features IP, MAC, URL filtering which flexibly controls online access and time
- Built-in DHCP server with automatic dynamic IP address distribution
- Supports configuration file backup and restore
- 3 fixed omni directional antennas
- Sleek exterior, can be mounted on a wall or placed horizontally on a table or desk
300Mbps Wireless N Router TL-WR940N is a combined wired/wireless network connection device designed specifically for small business and home office networking requirements. With MIMO Technology, TL-WR940N creates an exceptional and advanced wireless performance, making it ideal for streaming HD video, making VoIP and online gaming. Also, Quick Setup Security (QSS) button on the sleek and fashionable exterior ensures WPA2 encryptions, preventing the network from outside intrusions.
Specifications & descriptions are accurate at the time of publication, but are subject to change without notice.
Image accuracy is not guaranteed.
Please do not rely on the image for your purchase. E&OE.