- 8-port stackable USB KVM switch with On Screen Display (OSD)
- Console port supports both USB & PS/2 interface
- Supports Microsoft IntelliMouse, IntelliMouse Explorer, Logitech NetMouse, Optical Mouse, and other MS compatible mice
- High video quality; up to 2048 x 1536 VGA resolution
- Firmware upgradeable via computer's serial port
- On Screen Display (OSD) control for easy management
- Adjustable auto-scan via OSD control for monitoring multiple computers
- Keyboards status restored when switching between computers
- LED display for easy status monitoring
- Password protection with auto timeout logout
- Auto-detect bank number when daisy-chaining
- Built-in daisy-chain port for cascading up to 8 levels (64 computers)
- Beeping sound for port switching confirmation (enable/disable)
- Plug & play and hot-pluggable
- Standard 19"" (1U) rack mount design
The 8-Port USB KVM Switch with On Screen Display (TK-804R) lets you manage multiple computers with just one set of keyboard, monitor and mouse. This rack mount device supports USB and PS/2 interface on the console side and USB interface on the PC side. Users can switch between PCs using hot-key, push button or On Screen Display for flexible management. Hot-plug PCs quickly to avoid downtime. A maximum of 64 PC connections are supported when you daisy chain multiple TK-804R(s). The 8-Port USB KVM Switch is the perfect choice for managing multiple PC's.
Specifications & descriptions are accurate at the time of publication, but are subject to change without notice.
Image accuracy is not guaranteed.
Please do not rely on the image for your purchase. E&OE.