- 44 x 10/100/1000T Gigabit ports
- 4 SFP (fiber ports)
- Stackable up to 4 devices
- Network Access Control (NAC)
- In-built RADIUS server
- Port based network access control IEEE 802.1x
- VCStack for fast failover
- IPv4 & IPv6 wire speed routing
- Industry leading Quality of Service (QoS)
- Private VLANs
- VLAN double tagging (Q-in-Q)
- Alliedware Plus operating system
The x600-48Ts is one in a series of high performance Gigabit Ethernet switches targeted at the edge of the network due to its high levels of network security. The switch offers high levels of flexibility, featuring 44 copper and 4 SFP copper or fiber ports for connectivity. VCStack provides excellent resilience ensuring minimal network downtime by re-routing traffic should network failures occur, whilst allowing a stack of switches to be managed as a single entity. Further network resilience is also provided with the use of optional redundant power supplies.
Specifications & descriptions are accurate at the time of publication, but are subject to change without notice.
Image accuracy is not guaranteed.
Please do not rely on the image for your purchase. E&OE.