- On/off power switch
- Features a 32Gbps forwarding capacity
- IEEE 802.3az (draft 2.0) Energy Efficient Ethernet technology
- IEEE 802.3x flow control for full-duplex mode
- Back pressure flow control for half-duplex mode
- Store-and-forward switching architecture with non-blocking wire-speed performance
- Integrated address look-up engine
- Operates and maximizes packet filtering and forwarding rate
- Sturdy metal housing
- Diagnostic LEDs and Plug and Play support
The 16-Port Gigabit GREENnet Switch, model TEG-S16Dg, provides high bandwidth performance, ease of use, and reliability, all while reducing power consumption by up to 70%.
GREENnet technology automatically adjusts power voltage as needed, resulting in substantial energy savings. Embedded GREENnet technology works right out of the box with no management requirement.
Boost office network efficiency and eliminate network congestion with Gigabit speeds and a total switching capacity of 32Gbps with full-duplex mode. A built in universal power supply reduces cable clutter and diagnostic LEDs help with network troubleshooting. Plug and Play this sturdy metal switch for reliable high-speed network connectivity.
Specifications & descriptions are accurate at the time of publication, but are subject to change without notice.
Image accuracy is not guaranteed.
Please do not rely on the image for your purchase. E&OE.