- Enhanced bass response for low-frequency sound sources;
- Field-replaceable cables, drivers and ear pads;
- 1, 600 mW of power handling, high SPL capability;
- 40 mm diameter drivers, neodymium magnets and CCAW voice coils;
- OFC litz wire cables, convenient one-side exit;
- Rotating earpieces for easy one-ear monitoring.
With their bass-enhanced frequency response, these premium professional studiophones are ideal for use with drums, bass and other low-frequency sound sources. Superior components provide very high SPL capabilities while maintaining exceptional clarity of sound. Exterior design features include sturdy strain-relief cable and comfortable circumaural earpieces that can be rotated 180º to permit one-ear monitoring. The studiophones utilize 40-millimeter drives with neodymium magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils for lowest mass. The ATH-D40fs is equipped with an 11-foot cable terminated in a standard 1/4-inch connector. This field-serviceable model allows elements, cables, and earpads to be replaced in the field if needed.
Specifications & descriptions are accurate at the time of publication, but are subject to change without notice.
Image accuracy is not guaranteed.
Please do not rely on the image for your purchase. E&OE.