|License Type||Basic Maintenance (renewal)|
|Subcategory||Utilities - Data Recovery|
- Restore physical and virtual servers from local or off-site destinations in minutes, even to bare metal, dissimilar hardware, remote locations, or virtual environments
- Off-site backup copy to FTP location or secondary disk drive for enhanced disaster recovery capabilities
- Perform seamless, automated physical to virtual (P2V) and virtual to physical (V2P) conversions
- Capture and protect the entire system, including the OS, applications, all files, device drivers, etc. in one easy-to-manage recovery point with image-based technology
- Schedule backups to run automatically, including event triggered backups, without disrupting user productivity
- Built-in AES software encryption of backups ensures the security of critical business data
- Dramatically minimize downtime and avoid revenue and employee productivity losses
- Meet strict recovery time objectives with fast, automated system recovery that takes just four simple steps
- Recover what you need, when and where you need it, including individual files, folders or complete systems in minutes
- Eliminate the need to have duplicate hardware on standby for recovery purposes and save on hardware costs
- Easily perform hardware refreshes and migrations
Symantec System Recovery 2013 delivers superior backup and disaster recovery for Small Business Windows servers that enable businesses to recover from downtime or disasters in minutes. With patented Restore Anyware technology, IT administrators can rapidly restore exactly what they need, when and where they need it including entire physical and virtual machines to bare metal or dissimilar hardware as well as files, folders, and granular application objects. Unlike other technologies, Symantec System Recovery also provides cross-platform Physical-to-Virtual (P2V), Virtual-to-Virtual (V2V), and Virtual to-Physical (V2P) recoveries, making it the perfect complement to physical and virtual environments.
Specifications & descriptions are accurate at the time of publication, but are subject to change without notice.
Image accuracy is not guaranteed.
Please do not rely on the image for your purchase. E&OE.